The new perches being well used.
photograph by Erica Essig.
- Celebrated World Wetlands Day with the RAMSAR certification this month.
- Typha removed from P1, P2, P5, P7, P8, S7,S8.
- Removed 75 tons of rubble from Pelican Park this month.
- New perches installed at P4 and typha cleared for better viewing opportunities.
- New viewing platform at P4. Cleared typha for better viewing.
- Assisted 2 other Reserves with fires.
- Preparing for the Birdathon.
- Clearing hyacinth from the Zeekoevlei canals in the WWTW.
See what else we did this month.