Building another boma for the next hippo capture.
All photographs by Erica Essig.
- Rain and enforced leave of 2 weeks for the EPWP team have effected productivity this month.
- Rebuilding another boma for the capture the hippo and her calf to be returned to Rondevlei.
- The WESSA students have been receiving work related and bird ID training.
- P8 is clear of hyacinth. P1 and P3 the largest and longest infested are next. CFWWTW have donated an excavator and 2 dump trucks for work to start on these pans.
- Very high water levels in the pans are due to the rain. Not ideal for the waders which are starting to arrive.
See what we did this month.