Assisting the staff to put up a fence at the Zeekoevlei Nature Reserve.
All photographs by Erica Essig.
- Introduced a recycling programme at False Bay Nature Reserve, ZEEP and False Bay Education Centre.
- Had a Site visit and spoke to the Delegates of the International Convention of Migratory Species at Strandfontein.
- Finished initial clear out of water hyacinth in P8.
- A Franklins Gull spotted in P6.
- Kelp Gull egg poaching – Law enforcement assisted, 2 suspects to jail.
- Constant monitoring of all electric fencelines, bollards, barbed wire fenceline and Baden Powell fenceline.
See what we have been doing this month.