Morning Glory infestation. The False Bay Head quarters are in the distance, looking west towards Steenberg and the the rest of the peninsula mountain range.
All photographs by Erica Essig.
- Building new fence lines with maintenance and patrolling.
- Installing bollards in Beak Road along Strandfontein Road.
- Spraying the Morning Glory creepers infestation in management block 1.
- Plant ID training by Robin and Pat Burnett.
- Assisting CFWWTW with weirs at Pan S3.
- Various staff training programs in operation.
- Planting the banks of J dam to prevent soil erosion.
See what we did this month.