J – dam with wave action erosion of the bank in January 2014.
All photographs by Erica Essig.
- Chainsaw training paid for by the Julie te Groen bequest.
- Plant species ID with Robin and Pat Burnett.
- Preparing for the Birdathon in April.
- Possible botulism in P2.
- Maintenance on raft in P6 for herons.
- Conservation training for staff.
- Erosion project in J – dam.
- Repaired fishing platforms.
- There are “new little footprints” next door at Rondevlei.
The last photo shows the team operating at the Birdathon 2015 clearing up the tables at the stands along the route.
Back – Clint Williams.
Front L-R – Minque Kritzinger, Christyline Mathews, Erica Essig and Zesipho Mnbisi.
See more of what we did this month.