The success of bank stabilization and new plant growth after rehabilitation of the pond banks.
photograph by Erica Essig.
- New students and extended contracts granted for staff by the Julie te Groen Bequest.
- Fire fighting at large in Slangetjiebos.
- Maintaining wood work on the jetties.
- Repaired sluice gates of P1.
- Law enforcement at Pelican Park.
- Preparing for the World Wetlands Day – RAMSAR function.
- Attending to the hyacinth growth in S2 and M7 ponds.
- Attended training course for Environment Monitoring Inspectorate.
See what we have been doing this month.