Hendry Saal and John Davids with the one Grey Heron chick, going for its new leg tag fitting.
All photographs by Erica Essig.
- Clearing reeds from north side of P2 for better viewing.
- Planning and preparation work for stack burns in a management block.
- Sam White assisted with the final translocation of carp from S2 to J dam.
- Bird ringing with Doug Harebottle assisted by CTEET and WESSA students.
- Removal of rubble from Pelican Park.
- Ongoing work in garden project.
- Franklin’s Gull is still present in S7.
See what we did this month.