Unloading the boat of Water Hyacinth removed manually from pan S4.
All photographs by Erica Essig.
- Strandfontein and Pelican Park hosting 5 Research Projects.
- Staff spend many hours on skills and development training.
- A Citrine Wagtail at Strandfontein caused excitement in the
birding community, many traveling from all parts of RSA
to come and see it.
- Water Hyacinth clearing in pan S4. See the new location map.
- Assisting with controlled burns at other Reserves.
- Plant ID in Pelican Park with Robin and Pat Burnett.
- Bollards erected in Duiker Road Pelican Heights.
See what we have been doing.